Its hard to find the right link.

Start at www.real.com, look for the "Download:  RealPlayer . . ." link at the top, and
follow it.  Next, look for the "RealPlayer 8 Basic" link, about half way down, and
follow.

On the next page, you get to "select OS" -- pick UNIX.  This will take you to another
page, which will let you "select OS" again -- you get several choices, the one you
want is "Linux 2.x (libc6 i396) RPM".  Fill out the rest of the form, and you get
another page, which lets you select a download location, and etc.

I think that either of these URL's will work:
http://huxley.real.com/real/player/unix/unix.html?src=rpbform
http://scopes.real.com/real/player/unix/unix.html?src=rpbform

This will get you rp8, which I guess must be the most recent RealPlayer for linux.

__
Larry Grover, PhD
Assoc Prof of Physiology
Marshall Univ Sch of Med