cs> I am looking for a book, The File Format's Handbook, published in June
cs> 1995. The author is G. Born and the ISBN numbers are 0442019955
cs> (papercover) and 1850321175 (Hardcover). I have visited the Borders,
cs> Barnes & Noble, amazon.com, bookpool.com, and several local used book
cs> stores. Unfortunately, this book is out of print. I greatly appreciate if
cs> someone can point me to the correct direction. I am willing to pay for the
cs> book if someone would like to sell it. Thanks.

I see a possible source for the hardcover at:

http://www.page1book.com/asp/bookdetail.asp?ISBN=1850321175&item=

--
Ray Curtis         Unix Programmer/Consultant   Curtis Consulting
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        http://www.clark.net/pub/ray