They arent a scam, and to prove it they have a nice sized booth at the
upcoming LinuxWorld in NY, which costs $20,000 just to get a -basic- booth
at. I just spoke to Bethany, the director of product marketing over at
Agenda to request a review unit. They -just- started shipping to developers
in limited quantities now -- so if you purchased the unit via the developer
program you should be getting it in the next week or so.

Here is the company contact information:

Address: 13900 Alton Parkway, Suite 125 Irvine, CA 92618
                             Phone: (949) 470-7993
                             Fax: (949) 470-7998

Agenda does not expect to ship to regular customers for at least another
month or so.

Jason

I almost fell for the same scam.  I was planning on ordering one of
those, but, needless to say, I'm glad now that I didn't send any cash.
Marie

--
Marie Bennington
Customer Service Representative