that's what I had thought too, but I had the same amount of services
going, just did an upgrade or install of 6.2 andthen tried 7.0.  The whole
computer only cost $20, it's a nice thing to be able to run NFS, Apache,
anonFTP, telnet, INN, PPPoE, ipchains, and many other things on a computer
like that.  Imagine win2000 doing that?  HA!!