On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 04:35:56PM -0800, Thornton Prime wrote:
[...]
> Given that 7.0 is a huge improvement over 6.2 in security terms (thank you
> for openssl/openssh), I still highly recommend people install 7.0.

Well, I had no problem installing openssl/openssh on RH 6.2, either...
:-) But then again, I have all my RH boxes sitting behind an OpenBSD
firewall...
Talking about which: There's something to aim for in terms of "out of
the box" security: OpenBSD. If those folks can do it, why shouldn't
Linux be able to, too?

My EUR0.02,

Thomas
--
             "Look, Ma, no obsolete quotes and plain text only!"

     Thomas Ribbrock | http://www.bigfoot.com/~kaytan | ICQ#: 15839919