Domino server exists for Linux but very strangely i'm note sure the client
exists (though many functions may be reached through a web java-browser
from any platform)

did you check "BHC Intranet" ?

A 16:22 19/01/2001 -0500, vous avez écrit :
>I believe Lotus Domino might fit the bill.
>
>Unfortunately there is no Open Source alternative to Exchange and Outlook.
>If there were I believe a lot of small to midsize businesses would move over
>to Linux.

i'm not that sure : small businesses often prefer products for which they
pay and which can be managed by external people which they pay too.

>Warren Melnick
>Director of Research and Development
>Astata Corporation

Mes idees n'engagent que moi (vieux proverbe du Net)

Thierry ITTY
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                FRANCE