lee johnson did pen these words on  1/23/01 at 1:18 PM

>next trick is to check into any possibilties for my intel video cam
everything else is
>great..my etho works fine as does my epson stylus color 860 and of course
my
>turtlebeach montego II quadzilla card thanks in part to an elite group of
programmers
>that helped take over when turtlebeach no longer was providing updates (
out of
>business..)....

Actually from what I can see, Voyetra/Turtle Beach is still in business.
The problem w/ the Montego cards is that they're based on Aureal's Vortex
chipset and Aureal is the one who went out of business.  That's not to say
that I've been able to find a Linux driver anywhere on V/TB's website, but
it is important to note.  In any case, who did you get your drivers from?
I've got the TB Montego I card, and while I'm currently testing OSS's
drivers, I'm not particularly thrilled with them.

Thanks!

Mark McKibben 'a.k.a. Manzabar'
http://www.avalon.net/~manzabar/
ICQ#  8476502