Bret:

I have been wanting to communicate with someone who has
tried this product out and wanted to ask if any windoze
application will run on this software? I have a school
grading database software that runs on windoze only and
don't want to run an NT machine or Win 2000 server if I
can avoid it. The machine currently runs a mail intranet,
httpd, and Samba. It is a dual P-133 with 128 megs of Ram.
Should I be prepared to up the Ram if I try this product?

Thanks,

Eddie Strohmier