On 3 Feb 2001, Harry Putnam wrote:
> If you have to stoop for `nitwit' you'll have to go subterranean to
> find the words I wanted to and should have used to describe the silly
> and possilby dangerous ideas in your post.

Sill ideas are good. You think inside the box and I'll do the work for you
if you like. As far as dangerous goes, that's your opinion. I think
walking downtown is more dangerous than anything said here so far.

> Yet you felt it appropriate to post `something'.

Ok. Then next shall we critically analyze the reasons for your posts?

> Joeseph,  maybe you should stick with the spelling.

Maybe I should. Maybe you shouldn't...