On Mon, 5 Feb 2001, Vidiot spewed into the bitstream:

V>>is at the bottom of every message on this list.
V>
V>Doesn't do you a damn bit of good when you don't know the password.
V>I was going to unsubscribe for a little bit while I was away, but couldn't.
V>The e-mail list software was changed while I was already a member, so I
V>have no idea how the Hell to get off this list.

Vidiot... you have got to read man...

at the bottom of the page it says:

"To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery
modes, get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from
 Redhat-list), enter your subscription email address:"

and then it gives you a block to put in your email addy... try it and
then follow the written instructions...

...see... more minutae! :-)

--
Chuck Mead, Owner, MoonGroup.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Note: all html email sent to me is deleted unread)