remarks              KRNIC Allocation Block
remarks              Authoritative Information regarding assignments and
remarks              allocations made from within this block can also be
remarks              queried at whois.nic.or.kr
mnt-by               APNIC-HM, inverse
mnt-lower            MNT-KRNIC-AP, inverse
changed              [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20000414
source               APNIC

person               Weon Kim, inverse
address              Korea Network Information Center (KRNIC)
address              **************** Important Notice **********************
address              KRNIC is the National Internet Registry.
address              If you want to find detail assignment information
address              about above IP address, please use "http://whois.nic.or.kr"
address              *****************************************************
address              Narajongkeum B/D 14F, 1328-3, Seocho-dong, Seocho-Ku
address              Seoul, 137-070, Republic of Korea
phone                +82-2-2186-4500
fax-no               +82-2-2186-4496
country              KR
e-mail               [EMAIL PROTECTED], inverse
nic-hdl              WK1-AP, inverse
mnt-by               MNT-KRNIC-AP, inverse
changed              [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20000927
source               APNIC

person               Seung-Min Lee, inverse
address              Korea Network Information Center (KRNIC)
address              **************** Important Notice **********************
address              KRNIC is the National Internet Registry
address              If you want to find detail assignment information
address              about above IP address, please use "http://whois.nic.or.kr"
address              *****************************************************
address              Narajongkeum B/D 14F, 1328-3, Seocho-dong, Seocho-Ku
address              Seoul, 137-070, Republic of Korea
phone                +82-2-2186-4500
fax-no               +82-2-2186-4496
country              KR
e-mail               [EMAIL PROTECTED], inverse
nic-hdl              SL119-AP, inverse
mnt-by               MNT-KRNIC-AP, inverse
changed              [EMAIL PROTECTED] 20000927
source               APNIC

But then again, that IP coulda been spoofed too... so who knows.