Oh so its still like version 5.1 then.  Why cannot it be wp8 or netscape
intall and then the first time a user runs it set up the files it needs in
the home dir (that being said wp has not done that correctly on my RH6
setup- it crashes ie. hangs the system completely when you run the
spellcheck).  Have you managed to set up a printer for SO?  Ta.  NH.