Hi Ben,
Did you try it?And were you successful?

as already discussed in the mailing-list, it'd be great if each and every person
would write about the solution to his/her problem and post it to everyone on the
list.That way,any other person having the same problem needn't post again and
people will become more knowledable about other things as well.

Cheers,
Vineeta