Hi;
I'm trying to enable clients to ftp into my server (RH6.2). The doc root is
/apache/vhosts
The httpd.conf correctly points to each client off the doc root, like this:
/apache/vhosts/electric
such that
http://electric.com
resolves to my box (if that were an account of mine). Each client has at
least one email address and password. Let's say *electric* had an email
address of *steve* and a password of *123456*. I have chown-ed *electric*
to the ownership of *steve*. Why can't he just ftp into electric.com with
username *steve* and password *123456*? What else do I need to do before
he'll be able to do this?
BenO