> lm_sensors-drivers.  You may have to get the source RPM, and compile it.
> It is kernel dependent.

It was actually somewhere listed way down in the ~lm78 subdirectory as an
RPM for 6.2 2.5.0.

It loads properly now, and the /proc entries have values in them (Yay - it's
measuring *something*).

next question

klm doesn't work
procmeter, GnomeSensors and the list of other monitoring programs listed on
the links pages all will not compile.

Apparently I'm missing GnomeConf.sh which the gnome-libs RPM was supposed to
give me. It does not.

Anyone have a SIMPLE (doesn't have to be X - in fact prefer not to)
monitoring program for the sensor that actually works?

I know I'm supposed to be able to get the info using sensors and
sensors.conf, but that stuff is WAY over my head!

--
Edward Dekkers (Director)
Triple D Computer Services Pty. Ltd.