Happy system on home network:

RH 6.1
ATI Rage Fury Pro supported by MetroX server under XFree863.3.5-3
with Kensington PS/2 Thinking mouse supported as PS/2 Compatible

Upgraded to RH 7.0 without a hitch, all services running fine text based.

Start up X Windows and display comes up beautiful, correct
resolution, color depth fine, fast,   BUT  the mouse cursor is
permanently fixed to right edge of display. I have re-run
metro-x-setup and proper mouse is selected.

I want my X back!

Any suggestions? I work in an operating room west coast and have not
been able to reach a human at MetroLink yet (east coast)

Tom