I am having problem getting xntpd to respond to requests.  I cannot find
out what is wrong.  If I run rdate from another Linux box the response I
get back is connection refused.  When my routers try and sychronize, they
fail as well.  xntpd is sychronizing with a remote server.

I could not see any configuration required for xntpd to respond to
requests.  What have I missed?

david