Hi John,

> I don't know about PLIP, but maybe it was Tom's root/boot (tomsrtbt) at
>
> http://www.toms.net/rb/

 Nope. I need a (modified) RH installation disk with plip.o and parport_pc.o
already available. I think I have seen such a disk over half a year ago
somewhere in Germay iirc. I am trying to install RH7 on a Toshiba Libretto 30,
I have no PCMCIA network card available, and the PCMCIA floppy drive only
loads the boot floppy, and is unaccessible after that, whether I use
bootnet.img or pcmcia.img.
 I need this disk to take a look how parport_pc.o is loaded (I have no prompt
available), so I can reconstruct this behaviour for a RH7 bootnet floppy.
 Thanx anyway,

                                        Bye,

                                        Leonard.