Hi Leonard,

On Wednesday, March 07, 2001, 5:31:04 PM, you babbled something about:

LdO>                 Hi Folks!

LdO>  I seem to remember to have come accross a single bootnet floppy with PLIP
LdO> already integrated, but I can't remember where this was. Anybody seen such an
LdO> image around? No problem if it's for an older RedHat release, I just need to
LdO> have a look at it.
LdO>  Thanx in advance,

I think you were looking for this.
http://www-ti.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/~bubeck/bootnet-plip-62.img

But you may want to check out the HOW-TO it is referenced from as it has
instructions for creating your own image file.
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/PLIP-Install-HOWTO.html
(go to section 14 for what you are interested in.)

Have fun,
 Brian Ashe                     CTO
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]              Dee-Web Software Services, LLC.
 http://www.dee-web.com/