On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 06:15:41PM +0530, harmit a ecrit:

> Can you ellaborate  your problem .May be I can help you?

I have POP3 accounts for a couple of people who want their
e-mail addresses to be [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
moe.acticiel.com (my mail server) is the destination for
acticiel.com and domain.tld .
I created user accounts and added:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:        user

entries for all of them in /etc/aliases.
I changed DNS servers recently and since then, the address in
the To: header of every mail is expanded from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (which these people don't want).
Obviously, this is due to a change in DNS records but I have no
idea what Sendmail does with MX records.
Here's the DNS entries as they are now:

capatv.com:

$TTL 345600
@       IN      SOA     ns1.acticiel.com. hostmaster.capatv.com. (
                        2001031403      ; Serial
                        10800           ; Refresh after 3 hours
                        3600            ; Retry after 1 hour
                        604800          ; Expire after 1 week
                        86400 )         ; Minimum TTL of 1 day

        IN      NS      ns1.acticiel.com.
        IN      NS      moe.acticiel.com.

        IN      MX      1000    ns1.acticiel.com.
        IN      MX      100     moe.acticiel.com.

        IN      A       195.25.109.55

mail            IN      CNAME   capatv.com.
www             IN      CNAME   capatv.com.
ftp             IN      CNAME   capatv.com.
;

acticiel.com:

mail            IN      CNAME   moe.acticiel.com.
moe             IN      A       195.25.109.50

FWIW, 195.25.109.50 and 195.25.109.55 are the same machine.

Emmanuel Seyman