-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Eddie Strohmier
Sent: Wednesday, 13 December 2000 1:34
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Sendmail Problems

Raoul:

>From the www.sendmail.org.

http://www.sendmail.org/faq/section3.html#3.27

This should get you going. Also turn off your html as quite a few people on
this list use mailers that don't read html and will not respond to html
messages. Use plain test only. The FAQ mentioned above refers to
relay-domains. This file may not be in /etc/mail so just create it. Of
course restart mail after creating and editting the relay-domains file.

Eddie Strohmier