-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Nitebirdz
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2001 11:50 PM
To: Mailing-List RedHat
Subject: Re: up2date

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, NDSoftware wrote:

> Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 21:19:35 +0100
> From: NDSoftware <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: up2date
>
> Hi,
> Can i use up2date in command line ?
> Can i install it without X ?
>
> I have RedHat 6.2, what's the package what i need ?
> Can you help me ?
> Thanks

As far as I know, you can only run up2date from an X session.  Yes, you can
pass certain options to the command but it will still rely on X to display.

Nitebirdz
http://www.linuxnovice.org
News, tips, articles, links...

*** http://www.mozilla.org ***
Fight the Microsoft.Net world domination strategy!