I am working at home with RH-6.2 on single machine.
At work we have 10 computers and 3 printers connected thru hub all with
win98 one of them is like a server & all can be connected and share files
,also can use the internet using one internet subscription
account.
Please excuse me if some of the questions below are silly,I am 7 month old
with RH 6.2 but really I love it so much !!!!

Questions:
If I install RH6.2 on my machine at work will it detect all the others
connected thru the hub?
Is there any damages that may happen to the win98 LAN ??
Is it possible that win98 admistrator here realise that happened in my
Machine??
Could my machine then be the server and control the other accounts?

If I can just convince my manager to remove win98 from the server and let me
install RHL 6.2 to show him the real administration and network strength of
" Linux "

Thank you all
Oussama Dbaibo