Not being strong in Linux at all - I'm asking for some help.

My RH (7.0) Apache Apache/1.3.14 (Red-Hat/rpm) mod_ssl/2.7.1
OpenSSL/0.9.5a       mod_perl/1.24  dies during weekly log recycling.

It was working well for a few weeks and without any changes from my side
(that I can recall) it does not restart after shutting down for
recycling of the logs etc.. (- believe it may be due to upgrades from
RH)

I have installed and upgraded all the "Stuff" from RH except from the
Kernel.

Appreciate some detailed info for where to go from here.

Best Regards,

Aage J. Skjolingstad