On Wed, Apr 04, 2001 at 07:41:02AM -0400, David Brett wrote:
> I had to set the time on all my Linux machines which were not running at
> the switch over time.

You did?  I'd have to check again to be sure, but I am sure that my old
machine handled the timechange correctly, and it wasn't running at the time.
I could be wrong though, as I usually leave my linux up 24/7...

-Michael

--
No, my friend, the way to have good and safe government, is not to trust it
all to one, but to divide it among the many, distributing to every one exactly