At 03:30 PM 4/4/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>At that point you're talking routing or load balancing. You'd like to be
>able to use one link if the other is down, right? Plus it would be nice to
>send traffic over the idle link if the other becomes congested? Prepare to
>enter a gray world.

My apologies, I should have been clearer. This is not a server in the classic sense.
the only thing it server to the outside world is CVS, and that only one or two updates
a week. Load balancing is not the point.

The 6 employees here on our local LAN using as a test box of sorts however, so for
that and other reason's (including stability) we'd like it to utilize the T1 for
bandwidth, without cutting off the CVS<->ISDN connection like to does when we switch
the default gateway over to the T1.

I hope that is a better explanation, sorry.

Jonathan Wilson
System Administrator

Cedar Creek Software     http://www.cedarcreeksoftware.com
Central Texas IT     http://www.centraltexasit.com