> John Aldrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
>> Anyone know where I can find the blasted "classes.zip" file
>> for Java? I've got THREE different versions of Java
>> installed now.. I've got Kaffe, and the Sun/IBM JRE
>> installed in two different places! And I *still* don't have
>> the "classes.zip" file I need for ICQ Java! :-(
>
> classes.zip is a part of old JDK, not newer ones (if memory serves,
> they disappeared with 1.2 - but I haven't programmed Java for a year)

Oh, boy....  Guess ICQ is *just* a little behind the times, huh? ;-) Oh,
well.... guess I'll have to download the old JDK and use it... *sigh* I was
really hoping to avoid that... but I guess if I want ICQ to work on my
system, I don't have any choice (for some reason Gabber won't work with ICQ
for me and EveryBuddy works fine with ICQ at work, but not a home. *shrug*)
Thanks...
        John
--
John Aldrich