Hello,

Having some free time today I decided to try and see how small an
install I could do of RH 6.2 (could not find an old 6.1 disk). I took an
old pentium computer, installed only a floppy, cdrom, video card, 2.1GB
hard drive. I created a single 127mb root partition, no swap, and
managed an initial install of 109mb. So it is definitely possible to
install 6.2 on this small a drive.

Regards,
        Jim H