On Thursday 03 May 2001 05:57 pm, Jeff Graves wrote:
>Also, I installed the rpm for tripwire but the documentation sucks
> (acutally, I couldn't find anything but comments in what I think were
> config files). The website tripwire.org didn't have anything either. Does
> anyone know of any documents that can tell me exactly what the hell it does
> and how the hell to use it? Thanks.

I'm not sure what version of Tripwire your running, but you should find some
documentation in /usr/share/doc/tripwire-2.3.0/  (for the most recent release
at any rate)
You should also be able to find more information at
http://www.tripwire.com/services_and_support/faqs/index.cfml?

Hope that helps,
-D