Hi everyone
I have a beginners'-oriented-problem if you all don't
mind to help me!
I have both netscape and konqueror browser .. I dial
up and its ok and
modem works BUT none of the browsers can open any web
page or link or
what so ever..I get this message:
"Netscape is unable to locate the server
mail.yahoo.com.Please check the server
name and try again."

I checked  resolv.conf in /etc and it looks like this:
#Begin info
#modified_by:pppd
#backup:/etc/resolv.conf  saved by pppd.ppp0
#process_id:1535
#script: /etc/ppp/ip-up
#save to:
#info:
         This is a temporary resolve.conf created by
        pppd.The previous file has been saved as <see
        backup field above> it will be restored when
         pppd disconects.If you do not like pppd to
        change your name server settings then set
       modify_resolv_conf_Dynamically=no in
     etc/rc.config.

### End info

nameserver 62.3.23.3
nameserver 192.9.9.3

Could you please tell me what is wrong and why I can't
open any page!
Thanks thanks thanks

Nasim