--- Statux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi
> since this list is based in the USA where it's the
> middle of the night
> right now. So keep your shirt on :)
But I found you awake over there!
You know I was just trying to mention and include the
proper subjects to describe what was mentioned in my
email and I couldn't decide between those 3 to best
describe so I i menntioned them all!!
Anyway thats kind of you to help me in midnight!
Ok I did what you mentioned and I have no problem when
i login by "root" I can access web pages and every
thing is fine but when I log in by "nasmal" which is
my id again the problem persists and I don't know why
it is so?
1-Could you tell me please what is wrong?
2-Then also could you please tell me what does exactly
that line do?Why for you it is :

> search dns.host.com dns2.host.com

And mine looks like this
> search ns.sun.com

3-If I use a different ISP some other time should I
again mention this line or will it change

Thank you for replying me soon
> -Statux
Thnks alot f