Werner Puschitz writes:

> On Sat, 17 Nov 2001, David Talkington wrote:

>> Ian Truelsen wrote:
>>

>> >Now, when you said to put the authourized_keys at the far end, did you mean
>> >in HOME$/.ssh/authourized_keys or somewhere else?
>>
>> Check your spelling.  You want the western incantation of
>> "authorized_keys".
>>

> And it's authorized_keys2 if you use OpenSSH using SSH-2 protocol.

Thanks for the pointers, especially the spelling. Though one should be wary
of calling it the western spelling as Canada is west also. :)

Anyway, all that corrected and it still gives me exactly the same error, or
warning as you will. Either way, it doesn't work.

If you can think of anything else that I might have missed, I'd appreciate
it.

Ian.

Ian Truelsen
Masters program in Philosophy
University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada
BA (Wilfrid Laurier University)
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Current favourite quote:
"No great civilisation likes forests."
K.F. O'Connor
Lincoln College, Christchurch, New Zealand