From: Bret Hughes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, 18 November 2001 21:55
To: redhat-list
Subject: ntp status

Is there anyway to determine whether or not a redhat7.1 box is synced to
a timeserver via ntp?  I can see the daemon running via ps of course but
I can't find a way to tell if it is currently synced.  In fact I can;t
figure out any way other than an expect script running ntpq  and then
pe  to tell from a script.  I hope I am missing something.

any tips appreciated

Thanks

Bret

This mail was processed by Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP,
the email security & management gateway. Mail essentials adds
content checking, email encryption, anti spam, anti virus,
attachment compression, personalised auto responders, archiving
and more to your Microsoft Exchange Server or SMTP mail server.
For more information visit http://www.mailessentials.com