sl> thanks for ur reply,
sl> but how do i do that?
sl> kindly give me the set of commands required to do
sl> that.

Not sure if I remember exactly what this thread was about, but
as I remember you were trying to mount a iso on a ftp server so
how about for the first iso:

mount -o loop -t iso9660 /tmp/enigma-i386-disc1.iso /mnt

Then do your ftp install or upgrade from that machine.

sl> thnaks in advance.

sl> --- Trond Eivind Glomsrød <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> sachin lamsoge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>>
>> > how do i mount it on the ftp server.
>>
>> The contents of both CDs should be in one directory.
>>
>> --
>> Trond Eivind Glomsrød
>> Red Hat, Inc.

sl> Yahoo! GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just $8.95/month.
sl> http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1

sl> Redhat-list mailing list
sl> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
sl> https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/redhat-list