On Tue 27 November 2001 15:54, you ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > Sure? If this is served by xinetd then there is nothing that chkconfig
> > can do.
> > I suppose.
>
> chkconfig also works with xinetd (has since xinetd replaced inetd). try
> it (chkconfig --list).

Ha! You're right - chkconfig's man page doesn't say anything about xinetd,
and since I disabled xinetd long time ago, my chkconfig didn't showed
xinetd's services.
It may be worth a note in the man page of chkconfig that it's able to
configure xinetd services and it shows them only if the xinetd is turned on.
Do you think that I should bother the chkconfig author?

Thank you.

--

Tego nie znajdziesz w żadnym sklepie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]