Hi All,
Recently i installed RH72. everything is going fine. I can send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] where x1 is alias of x. x1 is created in /etc/aliases
file for x user. but the sent message is not seen for x user in the linux machin when
x is logged in. But i can't pop email message by MS outlook/eudora from my Redhat
machine.
*Server is install by disabling firewall.
*telnet is working for 25 and 110 port from local host/remote host.
**Other packages(postgresql, remote login etc),  are working fine.

Could anyone help me to solve the problem? How can i make the mail system OK?

Regards
Nannu