Hi Vinny,

On Friday, November 30, 2001, 4:45:14 PM, you babbled something about:

VV> I used to use mkpasswd to generate random passwords a long time ago, but
VV> I cannot find it anymore.  I checked RedHat's site, and changelog for
VV> shadow-utils20000826-4 there is an entry where they removed mkpasswd.

I don't remember it ever being in shadow-utils, but check the expect
package. That's where it's been since 6.2, IIRC.

Have fun,
 Brian Ashe                     CTO
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]              Dee-Web Software Services, LLC.
 http://www.dee-web.com/