You can also pick up the Radeon 7200, 64 MB of ram, DVD of course, and x4
AGP for around $80 from the same place.  The 7200 card is almost as good as
the Radeon 8500 which is one of the top 3 video cards in the market (if not
#1).

-Lyn

|-----Original Message-----

|-This is NOT for gaming, but I want high-res X with excellent font
|legibility.

|-Under $100 ok, under $70 better

|-Prolly want 32MB for greater color depth

|-DVD support would be super, but not that important.

|-I would like something that is NOT discontinued, but NOT so
|new as to be
|untested in the field.

|-Must be AGP, but it can be slower AGP.   I just don't have a
|PCI slot for
|it.

|-I would consider OEM cards from a vendor I knew.