Gregory Cox writes:

>I think Linux, in general, is far superior to WinBLAHx.  The main problem is
>that people are scared of it. And M$ doesn't hesitate to exploit (no pun
>intended) that fact.  Then there's that whole "open source controversy"....

Linux is still a geek's or computer nerd's operating system, although it's
making vast improvements in becoming a home users desktop environment.  Windows
was designed for the intellectually challenged - everything is decided for you,
you do it Bill Gate's way; you turn on the computer, then click on the pretty
picture...

Glen