Got a simple question, although perhaps the answer is not so simple.  I
have a RH 7.2 system running LILO that I'm using to test new kernels.  Yet,
there is not graphics console attached to the system.  I'd like to know if
there is any simple way to configure LILO to boot a new untested kernel
only _once_ so that if it fails I can always shut down the system and safely
boot into the old tested kernel.

Is there any way to either configure LILO to do this or pass a given option
to 'init' or 'shutdown' so that it automatically boots into a given kernel
_only_ once?

Thanks.

Nitebirdz