maps aka the <map> tags, etc... where an image can have hot spots and
stuff. Like clicking on one part of the image will take you to the
download area of the site, while clicking on another will take you to the
news area, for example.

Honestly, I don't know how people can call Mozilla good. I (in a few
attempts to use) still can't find what's so good about Mozilla and even
Netscape 6. Mozilla can be easily compared to one giant, shakey, java
applet. Now, Netscape Communicator 4.x may have the same bugs it always
did because Netscape's devel team bites.. but it's still a thousand times
better than Mozilla or NS 6. Too bad things like Opera are commercial.

-Statux

--
-Statux