As long as you have a floppy I suggested using a kickstart disk.
We use a modified kickstart disk (it was really easy to setup), and we can
do the entire building in fifteen minutes.

--

David L. Martin        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
R&D Software Engineer

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.