On Mon, 24 Dec 2001, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:

>               Hi Brian,
>
> > I would never turn
> > off my printer during a print job. I can't even think of a decent reason to do
> > so.
>
>  Never started a print job for 500 pages and the program didn't ask you for
> confirmation? Definitely a good reason to turn off your printer :).

Removing the paper or turning the printer offline then clearing up the
queue is a little more graceful, eh?

We all must remember that most electronic devices today are computers in
their own right, and shouldn't be treated like that.

DDDD   David Kramer                   http://thekramers.net
DK KD  Q:   Where did you get your good judgment?
DKK D  A:   From my experience.
DK KD  Q:   Where did you get your experience?
DDDD   A:   From my poor judgment