Ok, let's try again (:

                Hi,

 After trying to build mozilla-0.9.6 on my RH 7.0 system I am having problems
with filesystem corruption. Not sure if this is due to the updates I did just
before, the building process itself, or the fact that I killed an mc ftp
connection from ftp.redhat.com.
 Anyway, after a couple of filesystem checks I am now stuck with a file that
has somehow changed into a device, and is irremovable. The file being
/usr/src/redhat/BUILD/mozilla/security/manager/pki/resources/CVS, but this is
not really relevant. I mounted the filesystem on another system and get the
following results after cd-ing to the appropriate dir (similar results on the
original system):
# ls -l
c---r----- 1 8224 8224 32, 32 Jan 30 1987 CVS
# lsattr
lsattr: No such device While reading flags on ./CVS
# chmod 777 CVS
chmod: CVS: Operation not permitted
# chown root.root CVS
chown: CVS: Operation not permitted
 Before I start screwing around with ext2ed I would appreciate it if somebody
could tell me what I should do, as to not corrupt this filesystem any more.
Thanx.

                                        Bye,

                                        Leonard.