Kickstart merely does an NFS install (unless it has changed) and might as well
use System Imager in that case. We are also using a custom kernel with our
custom clustering code. We need a utility that will work at the sector level
of the disk. Ghost does this but we have run into problem after problem. We are
trying their very latest version, 7.5 released Dec 15 right now as I write this.

(as a sidenote, our Windows group is having problems getting Ghost to work with
simple single partition Windows systems)

Anyone other suggestions would be great.

-CC