Hi Dave,

> > Plus that "c:\fdisk /mbr"
>
> Er, that would be "fdisk c: /mbr"

 I meant "c:\>fdisk /mbr". I think the original syntax was correct. No need to
specify a drive, it's the MBR. The syntax in the original post is correct
IIRC.

> Yep.  I was just responding to the comment that "/mbr" doesn't work, and
> the probable cause (wrong system, wrong argument order).

 And I was just being ;-/ sceptic with a little wink. Aware Ani was referring
to another OS, but he forgot to make that explicit. Hope this clears things
up.

                                        CU,

                                        Leonard.