On Sat, 29 Dec 2001 21:04:28 +0800
ethan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> implied:

> may I know where you downloaded from ?
>
> I tried download from Ray Curtis who gave me the url for his version,
> but am apparently having some difficulty installing it as it gives
> some install errors and not able to run the GUI.

I have WP8 on my site (not fast, but available). I also have the libs
you'll need, which is probably all you're missing from the sound of the
error.

Here are what you need:

WordPerfect.tar.gz
ld.so-1.9.5-13.i386.rpm
libc-5.3.12-31.i386.rpm

You likely already have the first one. The install can't happen without
the other 2. They're available at:

ftp://alan.i989.net/pub/

There's other stuff there, too, and all available. But some of it is
dated and will be changed in a few days or when I have time, whichever
comes first.

I haven't checked it from an external machine lately, and it always
let's me in locally. Let me know if you have any problems getting in so
I can fix the firewall, permissions or whatnot.

--
Plagiarism saves time.