There are issues with WordPerfect 8 on RedHat => 7.0 because libc5 is
no longer supported. First, grab the compatability RPM from RedHat 6.2
from your local mirror. I don't remeber the name and seemed to have
misplaced it.

You can also go to news://cnews.corel.com

Subscribe to the group: corel.wpoffice.wordperfect8-linux

You can try posting there. You will probably be pointed to a website
someone has done with the instructions.

Patrick