Hello all:
                        I have three computers running RedHat Linux 7.1.  My problem is that I can login computer1, computer2 and computer3 sequentialy.  But when I try to login to computer1 from compter3 or computer2 from computer3 I get the message  "rcmd: Developer.EzraTech.cm : Connection reset by peer". Note, I set the firewall to none using lokkit on computers and enabled the necessary networking features in the xnetd.d directory.
Could some inform me what I'm doin wrong.   Please E-mail me the solution.
Thank you
Ezra Taylor