Charles:

I would not shout at you, you are way too nice of a human being.

I like to capitalize because I cannot underline (or don't know how)
using Netscape on Linux.

Okay, I will try these things, but I'm sure I did all this before.  Then
I will get back to you. Will have to wait till the wife gets home so she
can watch the Linux server having the IDE Tape Drive as I can neither
see nor hear it from my work position.

Thanks again Charles.

Bye-thanks, Ted
PS.  I have a couple of streams going on this problem, so I hope it does
not get too confusing.

Ted